Looking for a new challenge?
- 2-4 years of total work experience, with significant operational improvement and change management experience.
- At least 1-3 years of experience at a top‐tier management consulting firm (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey) with top bucket performance ratings during the majority of that time.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent operational understanding across various functional business areas.
- A fundamental desire to have achieve true impact/results, rather than to academically or more deliver theoretical advice.
- Demonstrated experience driving long‐term operational improvement, in addition to short‐term performance enhancement.
- Ability to work effectively with senior and junior portfolio company executives (e.g. C‐suite/Board through line operators and front‐line employees at portfolio companies)
- Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the following areas: merger integrations, carve-outs, major operating cost transformations, and/or sales-force performance management, and/or launch of new businesses.
- Private Equity/Investment due‐diligence experience a plus, but not required.
Qualified candidates for this position will have:
Moneta Equity Partners (HK) provides a unique opportunity for ultra-high‐performing candidates to drive real operating change and generate value in an exciting private equity environment, where an “owner’s mindset” is paramount. MEP private equity associates are expected to work closely with investment teams and to take ownership of the core operational change agenda for a portfolio company from start to finish. This includes underwriting the potential for operational improvement in diligence, driving operational transformations post‐investment, assessing and upgrading management talent as well as establishing the right organizational structure, and leading performance improvement initiatives to improve business performance. Our associates are held accountable for individual as well as team results and are typically the primary change agents within the organization. The full MEP team, and in particular associates on the team, play a significant leadership role in helping portfolio companies achieve their objectives and realize MEP’s investment thesis.
The MEP business model is deeply collaborative, within MEP as well as with other stakeholder teams at MEP and portfolio companies. In driving operational change at portfolio companies, associates on the MEP team also play a management/coaching/development role for more junior members of the MEP team that are also dedicated on the ground to those value creation efforts. Associates work closely with Directors and Partners with significant operating and investing experience via an apprenticeship model. This team oriented approach includes working closely with investment team members and portfolio company executives to set priorities and drive operating results.
Ultimately, this MEP associates will gain invaluable skills in driving value creation efforts that deliver lasting results – including assessment of investment opportunities, managerial decision‐making, leadership, P&L & B/S management, people management, prioritization, implementation feasibility, and hands‐on operational execution., and assessment of investment opportunities. In addition to alignment of mission and purpose, the MEP team is also aligned economically with our investment teams and portfolio companies. In addition to cash compensation, our MEP executives associates are eligible for compensation to be compensated with Dollars‐at‐Work (also sometimes referred to as “Carry”) in MEP deals, equity grants of MEP stock, and/or other co‐investment and deal‐related compensation.